The CNEF

So this morning was the pastorale of the CNEF33, the Conseil National des Evangéliques de France for the Gironde. I had foolishly agreed to bring the "meditation" so I "exhorted them to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace".

I told them from Ephesians that how we express our real spiritual unity, accomplished by the Holy Spirit revealed:

1) The triune God
2) My character
3) My commitment to it

There were about 25 people there. It was good to see our mates, colleagues and folk from the various churches. You sow and wait and see what God does with things.

One guy afterwards said he doesn't have a preacher for the 16th January and could I help them out, so it couldn't have been totally inadmissable, I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen