Bordeaux Church and off to Wales

So yesterday again we were full to bursting with some notable folks absent - brave-hearted Michaël got the extra chairs down from the corridor.  It was good to preach the renewal of all things from the raising of Lazarus and John's seven signs. Great hope!

Then this morning a fine run - my first km was in record time. I knew I was running well, but I was really pleased with the time. It was just kicking the threshold of crossing from jogging to running. Give me a couple of months and maybe I'll decide to do that 10k! Then I slowed down deliberately and finished my circuits of the vines. Beautiful with the thorn bushes in flower, the birds blasting out their territorial arias and the sun peeping through the clouds.

Now get ready to fly off to South Wales for my brother-in-law's funeral. Do I iron my white shirt before rolling it up and squashing it into my cabin bag or not bother? I'm going to end up looking like a badly upholstered old sofa anyway. Oh dear.

Chocks away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen