Back from Africa

So I got back from Africa on Friday morning, landing at Bordeaux airport at about 9:15. I caught the No.1 bus to Mérignac Soleil, then switched to the No. 48 and had the same bus driver that took us to the airport two weeks previously. We chatted happily till it was time for me to switch again to the No. 4 and home.

Well Africa. Africa. What can I say ?

Obviously I don't want to say anything that will identify the country, but I hope to pop on some photos of varuous village scenes and so on, and also to make some reflections on the trip.

Before I can do that, however, I have some more sleep to catch up on, my digestive system is calming down and I have to just let the strong impressions settle in my mind.

But I'm back in France !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen